Thursday, February 21, 2013

Class with Cheiron

 I took a class last night with Cheiron at The Ink Pad in Manhattan. Her classes are always fun and I love her clean and easy card making style. She uses a great selection of stamps, inks, pens, papers and tapes. These are the cards I created and they are super sweet. Cheiron is great at explaining the techniques used and while I may be familiar with some of them, I always learn something new and typically learn by making a mistake or two along the way. So glad she brings extra paper!

I hope you're having a great day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ava! I didn't know you had a blog - just saw your comment on Sheila's blog post, so hopped over here. Love the purple!!! Lucky you to live close to The Ink Pad and be able to take Cheiron's classes!! These cards look great.

    I hope you visit my blog when you have a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ava, I saw your comment on my blog and one thing that I think that I could help you with is for you to add the "followers" link. That way when you blog a "post" it will come across your followers feed and then they can click on to your site. I noticed that you don't have that set up so I could not become a "follower" of your blog. It is usually found on the right side of a blog. Lots of folks like to follow by feed so that they don't have tons of emails coming in. Also, you still have word verification turned on for commenting....lots of challenges as well as visitors will not comment if they have to go through word verification. I found that out the hard way when I had visitors but never any comments! If you have any questions please ask....I am groovin' on this purple color!

    ReplyDelete